- Download the latest version of Sharding-Proxy from https://github.com/sharding-sphere/sharding-sphere-doc/raw/master/dist/sharding-proxy-3.0.0.M1.tar.gz
- If using docker，execute command
docker pull shardingsphere/sharding-proxy to get image. More details please referenceDocker Image.
- Modify the conf/config.yaml file after decompression, and configure the sharding rule. Please reference Configuration Manual.
bin/start.sh on Linux, or
bin/start.bat on Windows to start Sharding-Proxy.
- Connect to it by means of any client tools, e.g.
mysql -u root -h 127.0.0.1 -P3307
- The default port of Sharding-Proxy is 3307, user can change it by passing the port number on startup script, e.g.
- There is only one logical data source in Sharding-Proxy, named
- Currently, Sharding-Proxy does not support authorization, therefore you can login with any username and password to connected.