- Download the latest version of Sharding-Proxy from https://github.com/sharding-sphere/sharding-sphere-doc/raw/master/dist/sharding-proxy-3.0.0.M4.tar.gz
- If using docker，execute command
docker pull shardingsphere/sharding-proxy to get image. More details please referenceDocker Image.
- Modify the
conf/config-xxx.yaml file after decompression, and configure the sharding rule and master-slave rule. Please reference Configuration Manual.
bin/start.sh on Linux, or
bin/start.bat on Windows to start Sharding-Proxy. If you want to set port and configuration file, please refer to quick-start.
- Connect to it by means of any client tools, e.g.
mysql -u root -h 127.0.0.1 -P 3307
- The default port of Sharding-Proxy is 3307, user can change it by passing the port number on startup script, e.g.
- Sharding-Proxy use conf/server.yaml to configure registry-center, authentication and common properties.
- Sharding-Proxy support multiple logic schema, for every configuration file which prefix as
config-, and suffix as